If you are here it is because you want to wear those shoes that you took so long to find, but they are half a size smaller, and you are somewhat uncomfortable.
You are looking for how to stretch your synthetic shoes and never be squeezed again. Take it easy!
How to Stretch Synthetic Shoes
You are in the right place to know how to stretch synthetic shoes; pay attention to the different ways we have to solve your problem and eliminate that pain once and for all.
How to stretch synthetic shoes: Tips and tricks
Some of the most common ways to enlarge shoes do not work or are very ineffective on synthetic ones.
However, to your liking, we bring you here the best four ways for you to stretch those shoes and let you do your daily activities most pleasant and comfortable as possible.
You have to follow these tips and learn these homemade tricks on how to stretch shoes that tighten effortlessly.
Stretch shoes with the dryer
The first trick that we will teach you to enlarge your shoes you will need the following materials:
- Several thick socks
Steps you must follow to stretch your shoes and use them comfortably:
- The first thing you should do is wear a pair of thick socks; if you don’t have thick socks, you can wear several socks at the same time.
- Once you have on your shoes with your socks, you must turn on the hairdryer and set it to medium temperature.
- Apply the area in front of your shoes evenly with the dryer for no more than 30 seconds in the same area. Move your toes so that the shoe material widens and takes the last of your feet.
- The most advisable thing is that once you finish applying the heat, you continue using the shoes.
- Repeat the process if you still do not get them to soften and stretch enough.
Stretch Shoes Easily with Paper Balls
As a second trick, we bring you one of the most homemade methods that yield good results. To get the shoes stretched you need-
- A jug with water
The steps to carry out this method are as follows:
- The first thing you should do is many balls with the paper, so many that it is possible to fill the area of the shoe you want to stretch.
- Once the balls are made, the following is to moisten them to reduce their size somewhat. Do not go to soak or thoroughly wet the newspaper balls since we do not want our shoes to be wet or suffer water damage.
- Let the paper dry naturally inside the shoe overnight or at least for 5 hours. When the paper towels, it will widen, exerting enough pressure to change the size of your shoes somewhat.
- As advice try to fill the shoe evenly so that it does not lose its shape.
- Once dry, remove the paper and enjoy the comfort of your new shoes.
Stretch Shoes with Alcohol Quickly
The most common way to widen synthetic shoes has always been to use alcohol. What you need to be able to stretch your shoes with this trick is:
- Alcohol for wounds (You get it at any pharmacy).
- Stockings or paper.
Steps to follow:
- The first thing you should do is a mixture of alcohol a low amount of water.
- Spray evenly; both the outside and the inside of your shoes until wet, not wet.
- To have a more significant effect, make paper balls (be careful that you do not have much ink to avoid damaging the shoes) and insert them that make enough pressure inside the shoe so that its size increases quickly.
- Let it dry naturally and use them for a while to make the duration even longer.
- You can also spray only the outside of your shoes and wear them together with a pair of thick socks so that the widening is more personalized and more tailored to your needs.
Stretch Shoes Naturally
This is the most economical method or trick you can find. What you should do is wear the shoes that are squeezed together with a pair of socks to cushion the pain.
The recommended use time is half an hour the first time and walks with them as much as you can. In this way, the last of the new shoe will be natural.
If you can’t stand half an hour, reduce the time. But as more time you manage to use them faster, they will yield your shoes to the shape and size of your feet.
This technique certainly works for any shoes or exception of those that have a very rigid material. Now you know how to stretch Nike sneakers or any brand.
Hopefully, these tips will help you!